Alcazaba Lagoon Rentals Properties. The development is built in a contemporary Mediterranean style in Casares, a privileged zone on the Costa del Sol. The 2 swimming pool areas are surrounded by beautifully maintained exotic gardens, the pools are open year round (but not heated).
To enter the Lagoon each guest will receive a pass per bedroom in the apartment (i.e. a 2 bedroom apartment will get 4 passes). These passes are to enter the Lagoon and if any guests break the rules that guest will no longer have access to the Lagoon. Small children do not need a pass (under 2yrs). Please keep the card safe as they are expensive & difficult to replace.
There are plenty of kayaks, canoes, paddle boards to share and life vests available free of charge. There is also a brand new restaurant open inside the Lagoon.
As well as the Lagoon, the beaches and the swimming pools inside the Lagoon, they have installed various hot tubs and a sauna.. as well as a volleyball court and an open exercise area with Gym equipment.
Alcazaba Lagoon Rentals Properties. This is home to the first ever crystal clear lagoon in Europe. It is just 4 kilometers west of the town of Estepona. Alcazaba Lagoon consists of one hundred 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. All the properties have large rooms, marble floors and brand new kitchens. This beautiful development has an eye catching design of white modern lines and gentle outlines. The very private terraces are south-facing and have fantastic views and plenty of light.
The lagoon is for the exclusive use of the Alcazaba Lagoon owners and guests. it comprises of 1.4 hectares of pristine blue water and sandy beaches. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, and exotic gardens, it is a paradise for numerous water sports. Some of these include paddle surfing, canoeing, and sailing. Alcazaba Lagoon offers almost all the un powered water sports in a safe setting for your enjoyment.
Lagoon Opening Dates
- The lagoon is open from 1st April to 30th November.
- From 1st April to 31st May the lagoon is open from 10:00 to 18:00, 7 days a week.
- Between 1st June to 31st August the lagoon is open from 10:00 to 20:00, 7 days a week.
- From 1st September to 30th November the lagoon is open from 10:00 to 18:00, 7 days a week.
- The pools inside the Lagoon close during the winter.
- The restaurant in the Lagoon is open from 10 till 8 in summer.
- They always post 4 lifeguards for safety reasons.
- You cannot swim in the main part of the lagoon. This is for safety & legal reasons.
- The maximum capacity of the Lagoon is 300 people.
- We allow only wind powered, single hull vessels.
- It is OBLIGATORY for the Lagoon:
- The use of life jackets (These are provided free of charge)
- Special non-slip shoes (we recommend you bring with you).
- No running as the surface is slippery
- Parents must sign a consent form upon entry for all children under 18yrs.
- Adult supervision is obligatory for children under 13 at all times.
- Young adults between the ages of 13 & 18, may use the Lagoon unsupervised.
- You cannot use your own private sunbeds or sunshades.
- No smoking is allowed
- You cannot bring glass or food of any kind
- No animals
- Guests: 1
- Categories: Alcazaba Lagoon Rentals Properties